How it Works
Beginning with the Fall Semester 2022, EAGLE now offers an online paperless option for you to register your choice of classes. The traditional option of a paper Registration form will still be available for anyone who prefers it. Either option is equally valid and our system of assignment to classes will automatically give paper filers a bump-up in the waiting list for classes. This bump-up serves to level the playing field and compensates for the time required to mail the form.
About 3-4 weeks before a semester begins an announcement of classes offered along with instructions for your options will be available. This Registration Packet will be delivered by email/text message or by regular first-class US mail (for those who prefer it). The Registration Packet will include a way to obtain the printable Registration Form and the new option, a link to the online paperless registration interface.
Registration is accomplished for one individual at a time. Repeat the process if additional members of your household wish to be registered for classes.
To use the online paperless option, you must be included in the EAGLE list, a database of past and future participants. Your status must be currently ACTIVE. Be sure that you can access the email address you gave us. Otherwise, you must use the printable form option. To check your status, click AM I ON THE LIST?.
Some classes fill up quickly, so be prompt with your application. REGISTRATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON A "FIRST IN" BASIS based on the exact time you complete the online Registration form or when we receive your paper form (adjusted as described above for a bump-up). Telephone or hand delivered registrations will not be accepted.
- The registration fee is $30.00 per semester, even if you take more than one class.
- Catered box lunch is $9.00 each lunch and must be paid a week in advance. Make your lunch reservation for your first day on whichever option for registration you selected. Coffee, water, and tea provided, even for brown baggers.
- Make your check payable to NUMC-EAGLE. Your check should include the $30.00 registration fee plus $9.00 if you want to buy lunch (brown bagging is OK). People who used the online registration option can bring the check with them on the first day of class. DO NOT INCLUDE SUPPLY FEES IN THIS CHECK.
- If a class has a supply fee, it is due on the first day of class. Your instructor will give you that information and collect the fee.
- Paper form option: Mail your Registration Form (it can be printed from this website) and
P.O. Box 426
Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- You will be notified if you are accepted in the class or classes of your choice. We notify by email, text message (if you gave us a working cell phone number) and, if all else fails, by snailmail. If a class was already filled when we received your application, you will also be notified of that result.
- In case of inclement weather, we will follow the White County School system schedule. If the White County schools are closed due to weather, we will also be closed.
The EAGLE instructor coordinator is Lola Beggs