EAGLE offers an online paperless option for you to register your requests for classes. The traditional option of a paper Registration form will still be available for anyone who prefers it. Either option is equally valid and our system of assignment to classes will automatically give paper filers a bump-up in the waiting list for classes. This bump-up serves to level the playing field and compensates for the time required to mail the form.
To use the online paperless option, the registrant must already be in our active EAGLE Mailing list. Anyone who has recently participated in EAGLE and given us an email address that is still valid, will be in our active EAGLE Mailing list. You can join or correct the list by visiting the EAGLE website and clicking "Join Our Mailing List". There you can give us your current contact information and we'll add you to our active list.
If someone who is not in the active list attempts to use online paperless registration, they will be directed to use the printable paper form this first time around.
Registration is accomplished for one individual at a time. Repeat the process if additional members of your household wish to be registered for classes. All choices are found in the List of Classes.
Some classes fill up quickly, so be prompt with your application. REGISTRATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON A "FIRST IN" BASIS based on the exact time you complete the online Registration form or when we receive your paper form (adjusted as described above for a bump-up). Telephone, emailed or hand delivered registrations cannot be accepted.
2024 Winter Semester
Begins on Thursday, Jan 25, 2024
(check if your class begins on another day)
and ends on Thursday, Mar 14, 2024
- The registration fee is a flat $30.00 per semester, even if you take more than one class.
- Catered box lunch is $9.00. Each lunch must be paid a week in advance. Make your lunch reservation for your first day by indicating on your registration form (paper or paperless). Coffee, water, and tea provided, even for brown baggers.
- Make your check payable to NMC-EAGLE. Your check should include the $30.00 registration fee plus $9.00 if you want to buy lunch (brown bagging is OK).
- DO NOT INCLUDE SUPPLY FEES IN THIS CHECK. If a class has a supply fee, it is due on the first day of class. Your instructor will give you that information and collect the fee.
- Paper form registrants: Fill out and mail your Registration Form (it can be printed from this website) along with your check.
- Paperless (online) registrants: Please mail your check.
- All mail MUST be sent to our PO Box (not to our street address):
P.O. Box 426
Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- You will be notified if you are accepted in the class(es) of your choice. We notify by email and/or text message (if you gave us a working cell phone number). If a class was already filled when we received your application, you will also be notified of that result.
- In case of inclement weather, we will follow the White County School system schedule. If the White County schools are closed due to weather, we will also be closed.
The EAGLE instructor coordinator is Lola Beggs email@example.com